SOUTHWOOD PARK PICNIC ON AUGUST 11
On August 11th (after the Second Chance Garage Sale) we’ll be closing off the road around the Westover esplanade from 4-7pm to hold our annual picnic. We’ll be repeating the family-fun parts of last year’s picnic, but hopefully not the rain. Read on …
- come by decorated bicycle, cart or stroller and join the mini-parade
- come with a clean face and a professional face painter will give you a fun look
- come hungry and we’ll feed you hot dogs, chips and bottled water AND some award winning cookies
- come with homemade cookies and, if they’re tasty, win a prize from William Sonoma
- come with kids and they’ll get to do the good stuff – chalkwalk, games, balloon artist (new!)
What to bring: a chair or blanket, food for yourself (if hotdogs, etc don’t cut it), a decorated bicycle, lots of cookies.
What NOT to bring: pets, alcohol, potluck food (we don’t have forks), rain.